Welcome! This blog was created to share all the pictures I have taken in my backyard of these beautiful screech owls.
Enjoy the pictures as much as I have enjoyed watching these beautiful creatures!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Owls on the ground ....

One night I walked outside looking up in the trees for the owls.  I could not locate any of them!  Right when I was about to walk inside.... I felt like something was staring at me.  I KNEW the owls were here .. somewhere! 

My youngest daughter pointed to the ground and said "the owls are on the ground!!" Can you spy the two owls in this picture??

IMG_9228


IMG_9258

This little guy (or gal) just cracks me up!!

IMG_9257


IMG_9255


IMG_9253

Someone is giving ME the stinkeye!

IMG_9251


IMG_9243


IMG_9238


IMG_9234


IMG_9233




No comments:

Post a Comment